Monday, December 22, 2008

Liquid Bronze.

I'm finally doing an EOTD inspired by myself. :) Haha. I actually got up early enough this morning to do my make up for school. It's pretty simple, but the color of the shadow is so gorgeous I think it can stand on it's own. I love smokey eyes too. Hope you like it! =)

Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion; all over lid from lash line to brow bone.
This -n- That Black Light Lip Pencil (use your favorite sheer white cream shadow stick); from lash line to just above the crease & lower lash line.
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Smog; all over lid from the lash line to just above the crease & all across the lower lash line.
Lancome Color Design eyeshadow in Statuesque (use any matte black shadow); outer-v, half way across the crease, and the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line.
Clinique Color Surge Shadow Duo in Like Mink (the light beige); used as highlight.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero; upper lash line & lower waterline.
shu uemura 24K Gold Limited Edition eyelash curler
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in Very Black

Face:
Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel; used as primer.
Clinique Superfit Makeup in Neutral
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in X-Rocks; on the apples of the cheeks.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Flush; on the tops of the cheek bones to highlight.

Lips:
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine - Peppermint

(Click on pictures to enlarge.)

My cheek color doesn't show up well on camera. =(











Tell me what you think & thanks for reading! <3