Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I love purple.

You've probably seen this look a million and one times, but I decided to post it anyway because I love purple. It's probably my favorite eye shadow color, and apparently it's very complimentary to brown eyes. So, I apologize if this look is played out... but I still like it. Also, I think this could have came out better. But you know when you're putting on your make up and it's just not working with you that day? Yeah, that's what happened... Oh well, hope you like it. =)

Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion; all over lid from lash line to brow bone.
N.Y.C. Jumbo Pencil in Purple Paradise; from lash line to crease & lower lash line.
Urban Decay Deluxe eyeshadow in Fishnet; inner 2/3 of lid up to crease & inner 1/3 of lower lash line.
Urban Decay Deluxe eyeshadow in Ransom; outer 1/3 of lid & lower 2/3 of lower lash line.
Urban Decay Deluxe eyeshadow in Zero; outer-v and crease & the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line.
Clinique Color Surge Shadow Duo in Like Mink (the light beige); used as highlight.
Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in Black; upper lash line.
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner; lower waterline.
shu uemura 24K Gold Limited Edition eyelash curler
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in Very Black

Face:
Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel; used as primer.
Clinique Superfit Makeup in Neutral
NARS blush in Orgasm; on the apples of the cheeks.

Lips:
MAC 3D Glass in In 3D

(Click on pictures to enlarge.)











Sorry there weren't that many pictures, I didn't spend as much time cam-whoring. =P

No comments: