Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blue & Gold Look.

This look was inspired by Skin Deco's (<- click!) "FOTD: Chicken Golden Blue." I didn't use any of the same products because I don't have them, haha. Also, I think it came out a little bit brighter, but it may just be the lighting. Hope you like it. :)

Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion; all over lid from lash line to brow bone.
This -n- That Black Light Lip Pencil; (I got this a reaaaaaaally long time ago. I don't even remember from where. It's basically a shimmery white cream shadow stick.) from lash line to just above the crease & lower lash line.
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Peace; inner 2/3 of lid from lash line to just above the crease & inner tear duct area.
L'Oreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Dynamic (the gold color); outer 1/3 of lid from lash line to just above the crease, outer-v, and the entire lower lash line.
Clinique Color Surge Shadow Duo in Like Mink; darker brown in outer-v, crease, and outer 1/3 of the lower lash line / light beige as highlight.
Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in Black; upper lash line.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric; lower waterline.
shu uemura 24K Gold Limited Edition eyelash curler
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in Very Black

Face:
Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel; used as primer.
Clinique Superfit Makeup in Neutral
NARS blush in Orgasm; on the apples of the cheeks.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Flush; on the tops of the cheek bones to highlight.

Lips:
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine - Peppermint

(Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Ignore the face & the pink shirt. I just threw it on quickly before I decided what I was going to wear, which was a turquoise hoodie. =) Also, it was one of the only photos the cheek color showed up well in... lol.





It looks kind of uneven to me in this one. =( Oh well...









So I'm a camera whore. =/ Haha. Nah. I just think it helps to have a lot of different views so you can get a good feel for how the make up is applied. I really like this look & I hope you do too. =)

1 comment:

Connie De Alwis said...

you did a great job replicating the look! :D