Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tagged by Aubrey, kinda.

So I got this from Aubrey's blog (Fafinettex3) and I though it would be fun to do. I tag anyone reading this. :)


HAIR

Shampoo - Garnier Fructis Shine Burst Shampoo.

Conditioner - Garnier Fructis Shine Burst Conditioner.

Hair Mask - Garnier Fructis Deep Conditioning Mask or something like that, lol.

Styling Products - Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioner when I wear my hair down and Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse when I wear it up in a messy bun or something.


BODY

Body Wash - Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash in Pink Grapefruit... love the smell!

Body Moisturizer - Lubriderm, the fragrance free one.

Anti Perspirent - Degree in the powder scent.

Fake Tan - Nothing but I kind of want to use Jergens again.


FACE

Makeup Remover - Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit, again love the smell. Also, Neutrogena eye make up remover.

Cleanser - Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash.

Exfoliator - St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I love how you can really feel it sloughing off the dead skin cells and makes your skin feel amazingly smooth after you use it.

Mask - None currently but I want to try Queen Helene's Mint Julepe Mask.


MAKEUP

Primer - Monistat Chafing Gel.

Foundation - MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC35.

Concealer - MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35.

Powder - Some Clinique loose powder.

Blush - I'm loving Fun & Games blush from the MAC Hello Kitty collection.

Bronzer - Uh... I need a new one. But I sometimes use MAC X-Rocks blush.

Highlighter - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightflush.

Eye base - Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Eyeshadow - Hmm... Smudged Violet, Sketch, Shadowy Lady.

Eyeliner - L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.

Curler - Shu Uemura.

Mascara - CoverGlrl Lash Blast.

Lipstick - MAC Cute-Ster from HK.

Gloss - MAC Sweet Strawberry from HK.

Nail Varnish - MAC On The Prowl from HK.

1 comment:

♔Jaimie said...

yay I'm gonna do it, i never get tagged lol

xoxo,
Jaimie
Don't forget to check out my Lady Gaga Look Contest!
www.justkissnmakeup.blogspot.com =)