Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shadowy Lady.

Ahh. Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged. I've been super busy. So I finally got the Shadowy Lady quad from MAC. Once again, I'm late, I know. =/ But I looooove it! The colors are gorgeous on their own and all together. Anywhooo... on to the make up. =)

Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion; all over lid from lash line to brow bone.
MAC eye shadow in Lightfall; all over lid from lash line to brow bone, also used as highlight.
MAC eye shadow in Smudged Violet; all over lid from lash line to crease & all across lower lash line.
MAC eye shadow in Deep Truth; outer 1/3 of lid, outer-v, and crease & the outer 1/2 of the lower lash line.
MAC eye shadow in Shadowy Lady; crease & outer 1/4 of the lower lash line.
Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in Black; upper lash line.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero; lower waterline.
shu uemura 24K Gold Limited Edition eyelash curler
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in Very Black

Face:
Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel; used as primer.
Clinique Superfit Makeup in Neutral
NARS blush in Orgasm; on the apples of the cheeks.

Lips:
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine - Peppermint

(Click on pictures to enlarge.)









2 comments:

Suzanna Maltby-Duggan said...

alexxxxxxx these are sick!!!!
call me when your doing make up for C-Breezey so I can get some of that haha

Alex. said...

Lmao wtf? He doesn't wear make uppp! Lol.